Compliance Officer (Fintech)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Starting just a few months ago here in Singapore, we are a VC backed, well-funded customer focused fin-tech start-up which aims to change the way people save and invest. We come from top global banks, financial services, tech companies and academia and value individuals who are as data driven as we are. We will be starting in Singapore within the next 6 months and plan to expand within Asia over the next year.
WHAT WE VALUE:
Technical know-how, Attention to Detail, Fast learning, Versatility, Team player and a Bias to action.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- 5 years+ Relevant work experience as Compliance Officer or related streams at a fund management or financial advisory environment
- We would be a Retail License Fund Management company, so retail experience desired but not critical
- We will be engaging with external legal and compliance providers, so ability to interact and build relationships with your counterparts.
- Set up processes, policies and procedures which include but not limited to;
- KYC & Client onboarding
- Regulatory Reporting
- AML Policy
- Internal Policies such as gifting, Personal Account Dealing and etc.
- Regularly monitor process being compliant and if not, alert at earliest to business owners to fix.
- Become a conduit between company and Legal counterparties, which can include but not limited too, subsequent fund raising cycles.
WHAT YOU GET
- No hierarchies, opportunity to be a part of the core team and shape the company
- Opportunity to build set best quality processes from scratch
- Opportunity to build something that has a genuine impact on the masses
- Opportunity to learn and grow fast, we are 110% meritocratic
- High growth compensation, cash + seed equityMost importantly, having fun in doing what you do!
For interested parties, please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV with current and expected salary.