Compliance Officer (Investigations)
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- HFG (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. , EA Licence No: 14C7034
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Leading Insurance Business; Superb Training & Development; Excellent Work Life Balance
This leading insurance business is widely regarded as an employer of choice, offering a great work life balance and superb training and development. Due to continued expansion, they are looking to hire a Compliance Officer to specialize in Investigations, as part of a friendly and experienced team.
You will be responsible for carrying out investigation cases including planning and reporting of findings; carrying out risk & control activities to identify potential issues; reporting any issues of concern and ensuring that these are addressed and carrying out any enforcement actions.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in one of the following areas: Law Enforcement; Audit (internal or external) or Compliance
· Experience within financial services and working knowledge of MAS regulations
· Knowledge of FAA regulations
· Excellent problem solving ability and communication skills
To apply, please follow the link below. For any specific queries you may contact Ceri Burns at 6631 2920 (R1109195/14C7034).