Compliance Officer, Name screening (6 months contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Compliance Officer
in our Client Monitoring Team
The job holder will assist the Team Head of Client Monitoring in ensuring smooth operations of AML Monitoring functions. He/She will be involved in the day-to-day operations of AML Monitoring - Name Screening including investigations into suspicious transaction arising from Name Screening hits. He/She will also assist the Team Head in consolidating and preparing monthly AML Monitoring reports and statistics for Management Reporting. Responsibilities
- Ensure timely review of Name Screening alerts arising from Netreveal filtering system
- Conduct investigation into suspicious transactions and/or activities arising from Netreveal alerts or other sources (i.e. Holistic Reviews)
- Correspond with relevant stakeholders to obtain relevant information for the assessment of Safewatch hits or transaction review
- Assist in the maintenance of transaction surveillance systems and Internal Watchlist
- Update and maintain the lists of blacklisted and sanctioned names received from local authorities, Head Office and overseas offices; and local good guys and blacklists to relevant AML systems; disseminate such lists to overseas BOS offices as relevant
- Assist in preparation and timely submission of Head Office / Management reports with respect to areas concerning AML Monitoring
- Contribute and maintain KRI (Key Risk Indicators) for AML Monitoring Team
- Contribute and participate in AML Monitoring initiatives and provide guidance to junior members of the team
- Contribute, update and implement AML/CFT related policy and procedures concerning AML Monitoring
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the parameters and thresholds within AML Transaction Surveillance Systems
- Coordinate and conduct trainings related to AML Monitoring
- Minimum 2 years of experience in AML/CFT Compliance
- Candidates with experience in Netreveal/Safewatch system or equivalent platform are preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Competent with control and risk framework
- A good Team Player
- Candidates with related AML Qualifications such as ICT Diploma in AML and/or ACAMS will have added advantage.