Our client - an External Asset Management (with a strong presence in Asia ) is looking for a compliance officer to join their growing team
- Responsible for client files, to ensure onboarding documents, annual KYC review documents are filed, in accordance with MAS regulations.
- Reviewed and improved on client onboarding forms, in accordance to MAS regulations.
- Responsible for checking client onboarding documentation to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for checking marketing materials.
- Support CEO in submission of reports to MAS.
- Responsible for Business Continuity Plan (BCP). Review, plan and implement annual BCP, update compliance manual on BCP write up.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Banking and Finance Sector
- Basic AML and KYC knowledge is a MUST
- Must have experience with Form 23 & 25
- Must have experience reviewing marketing materials and legal documents
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Able to start work IMMEDIATELY or within short notice
[EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292