Introduction to the role:
The Construction Scheduler is responsible for evaluating GC schedules, working closely with the team to ensure compliance to DIV1 Spec requirements, as well as support delivery of healthy, optimized and sound schedules.
• Evaluate GC schedules using Primavera P6 for compliance and health
• Provide regular deliverables to the PMs outlining GC actions for compliance, areas of concern, variance analysis and critical path analysis
• Work with the GC Schedulers to increase schedule health and quality, and assign actions for improvement
• Support PMs in evaluating schedule mitigation strategies, reporting on schedule issues and critical tasks to management, analyzing schedule sensitivity, alerting on issues and recommending solutions for schedule issues and high-risk areas.
• Support data quality checks and evaluation in support of tooling and system development, and to improve GC Schedule quality
• Monitor GC schedule updates and improvements, ensuring GC actions are completed on time and per requirements
• Advise management of the status of work in progress, critical need by and delivery dates, and potential delays to committed dates. Minimum Qualifications
• Expert user of P6, with at least 5 years of experience in the tool
• Degree in Construction / Civil Engineering would be a nice to have but not a must
• Prior experience in Data Center construction would be a nice to have but not a must
• Construction experience in SG would suffice, APAC experience would be a nice t have
• Disqualifiers: Candidates with short stints, a shorter runway does not allow for deep scheduling knowledge
• Best vs Average: Solid Schedulers would be a top priority, we may find "Program Managers" with similar skillset but would not be considered here
• Other Titles: Construction Planner, Critical Path
• Familiarity with CPM methodology
• Familiar with PowerBI platform
• Data Analysis experience
• Creative problem-solving skills and collaboration across global teams within and outside the organization Performance Indicators
: Ability to identify issues with GC schedules and ability to communication with global stakeholders
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Jessica Lee in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference JessicaLee529806 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Jessica Lee 529806
EA Registration No.: R2199439, Lee Li Mei Jessica
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544