- Basic Salary + Commission
- Permanent, Full time
- Jardine Lloyd Thompson Private Client Services
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
This role requires partnering with global private banks to deliver product propositions that integrate life insurance into their overall wealth management solutions for high net worth clients.
- Responsible for the development of new business and client acquisition through the network of private bankers and wealth planners in Global Private Banks.
- Build and foster rapport with team leaders and market heads in order to drive referral opportunities with HNW clients.
- Work closely with the private bankers and wealth planners to understand the HNW clients’ profiles, needs and expectations in order to provide appropriate advices/recommendations on life and personal lines solutions.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and operational procedures/processes
- Diploma / Degree with at least 5-8 years experience in the private banking / insurance industry as a Relationship Manager / Insurance specialist in the High Net Worth segment
- Proven sales track records in promoting Universal Life and/or other life insurance products.
- Detail-minded, well-organized and high level of accuracy.
- Possess good interpersonal skills with excellent communication and negotiation skills.