- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- IHS Markit
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
Consulting Scoping, Planning and Delivery
- Conduct research and analysis to support delivery of research and advisory services to our clients
- Plan and conduct the analytical roadmap required to achieve project objectives
- Ensuring project timing remains on track with respect to quality and timing of deliverables, as well as the appropriate use of internal and external resources
- Identify issues and challenges as they arise and present alternative solutions.
Research and Product Support
- Network and collaborate across IHSM industry verticals and around the world to ensure that our clients benefit from the full expertise and best practices available within our firm
- Share insight and expertise to support business development activities of Product and Inside Sales team, as appropriate, including identification of new customers and consulting opportunities
- Support, where needed, APAC research needs of upstream products in: 1. Plays & Basins; 2. Cost and Technology; 3. Companies and Transactions; 4. Country E&P Terms and Above-Ground Risk.
Market Development Support
- Support market development activities and proposal generation
- Improve and update marketing collateral and presentations
- Prepare and deliver presentations internally and externally (externally to include professional organizations and forums to present thought pieces and project results).
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree necessary
- Preferred given to candidates with degrees in engineering, geology, geophysics, or finance.
- Candidates for this role should have greater than 2 years' experience in either an industry, banking or consulting capacity.
- Strong balance of attention to detail and strategic thinking, excellent communication and presentation skills, thorough understanding of the application of upstream oil and gas, financial and economic principles to business decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated record of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluent in English (technical working level proficiency).
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.