Consumer Networks _ Software Engineer (124820)
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020 Key Responsibilities
Ideal Candidate Must Have
- Design and develop the hub platform based on architecture and solution.
- Apply agile development approach to the delivery of the software.
- Use software design and coding best practices in the software development.
- Design and develop software application based on microservice and container approach.
- Automate testing and ensure code quality.
- Work with teams across different domains and manage stakeholders at Director level.
- 5+ years' experience in the field of IT/telecommunication and software related development
- Knowledge of microservice architecture and design
- Understand the automated Development Pipeline, with their toolset
- Understand the overall telecom environment - BSS/OSS, telco services, and their challenges
- Development of large-scale software, in particular in the software development role
- Proven experience in managing multiple stakeholders, in particular at Director level
- Lead technical teams
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skill, working independently is essential
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.