Continuous Improvement Project Manager
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Continuous Improvement Project Manager
On behalf of a law firm, we are looking for a Continuous Improvement Project Manager to be responsible for: delivering improvement projects that change the way complex legal services are delivered to clients; and execute business transformation plans.
- Scope, plan and deliver prioritised projects that change the way legal services are delivered. You will have responsibility for achieving stakeholder buy-in, for delivering projects within agreed timescales through to handover to "business as usual" and for ensuring that the agreed benefits are realised.
- You will be expected to work collaboratively with project team members from other Business Service departments and on occasion, coach them to deliver new solutions for delivering legal work to our clients.
- The projects will involve a diverse set of stakeholder groups and are likely to involve people from different departments in Business Services and may also involve lawyers and/or clients. In this context, typical stakeholders include functional heads and other Directors, CXOs, Partners and senior representatives of client organisations.
- You will be expected to develop credible relationship with the partners and associates within the respective office or practice area to become a trusted and sought after advisor.
- You will be responsible for leading/guiding project teams and applying their experience to determine an optimal approach in complex and multi-dimensional environments. You will be responsible for promoting team work and collaboration, ensuring prompt identification and resolution of potential areas of conflict, and for managing all aspects of change across a diverse set of stakeholder communities.
- Projects could be based in any geographic location and may involve multiple locations, in which case it is likely that some, or all, parts of the project will need to be managed remotely.
- You will run improvement workshops and seminars for clients and senior associates to help them understand how to adapt to the changing legal environment. You will coach colleagues from other Business Service teams to deliver change projects of their own, including using technology, matter management approaches or process improvement.
- In order to transfer solutions effectively, you will deliver change, communication and training plans to the respective office or practice area that enable lawyers and partners to change the way they deliver their matters.
- You will facilitate workshops to design approaches for delivering specific matters that ensures appropriate use of the Best Delivery toolkit and that result in a world-class client experience.The role has a requirement for some international travel and may requireoccasional weekend work (for example, if training courses are scheduled at weekends).
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
- Educated to degree level with a bachelors degree or equivalent, ideally in a science or mathematics-based subject.
- Professional services eexperience where he/she would have been involved in business transformation/process improvement training and projects.
- The individual needs to have managed a number of projects from end-to-end. He/she should have delivered revenue, cost and/or service results relating to set project objectives.
- Prior experience in process improvement is essential. The role incumbent should have managed a number of improvement projects.
- Experience of delivering training and/or mentoring, including the certification of other Continuous Improvement people in a process organisation, is preferable
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Brandon Ng at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1874753
Registration Name: Ng Guan Hao, Brandon