Contract Junior, Credit Control Unit, Risk Management Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 Oct 17 2017-10-23
See job description for details
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Handle and maintain system updates – revise credit facilities, limits, collaterals in the system.
- Process and monitor ad-hoc transactions and follow up to ensure proper ratification.
- Perform collateral revaluation.
- Provide support for checking derivatives and securities PCE limits input into system.
- Prepare periodic escalation and statistical reports.
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing for projects as and when required.
- Perform administrative functions as may be directed by supervisor from time to time.
- Liaise and communicate with business partners on support activities.
- Diploma or professional qualification in Banking and Finance or Business Administration required.
- 0 to 1 year of working experience, preferably in the banking industry.
- Knowledge of banking and financial services in corporate banking is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and flexible.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.