Contract Staff (AVP), Institutional Banking Business Finance, Group Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions â€" whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
- Financial reporting â€" Perform monthly performance analysis on the business with insightful commentaries.
- Support the business in flash, forecast and budget processes, correlating with key drivers, validating assumptions used, and quantifying risks and opportunities
- Assist with IBG strategic plans.
- Participate in cross functional project work and collaborate in the development of appropriate performance metrics/systems in support of strategic intent.
- Effective problem solver, with excellent quantitative techniques and effective communication/ interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or any relevant field.
- Working experience in a banking environment
- Knowledge of SQL, Hyperion, Qlikview (not mandatory but would be advantageous).
- Team player with enthusiasm, initiative and resilience
- Enjoys working in a high pressure and challenging environment.
- High attention to detail & willingness to continuously strive towards higher standards
- Able to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.