Contract, Valuation Control Analyst, Group Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
See job description for details
Group Finance is responsible for the production of relevant, timely and accurate statutory, financial and management information; as well as insightful analysis of business, product and customer profitability to support decision making and generation of shareholder value. The team also provides capital management, business planning, forecasting, tax and accounting advisory services to our businesses.
- Work closely with Product Controllers, Market Risk and the Rates Team.
- Review market data and rates at daily rates closing; assist rates team to resolve issues
- Assist with UAT testing for OIS implementation project.
- Good University degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience in Finance (preferably in Valuation Control or Product Control)
- Analytical, self-drive and a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with various parties across the different units
- Good understanding of financial products
- Murex experience will be an advantage
- Valuation experience will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.