Contractor, Business Development Services Executive
The RFP team is a function of Distribution Support that plays a vital role in client engagement, in promoting our products and our brand. The team handles document and/or other communication requests from prospects and clients for information on our investment solutions and capabilities as well as organisation, as part of a new business opportunity (e.g. a segregated mandate search) or in relation to an existing client investment. Who we're looking for
Candidates will ideally be carrying out a writing or communications role at present and will have an appreciation of the asset management industry and Asian retail and institutional markets. Regardless of background, the candidate will be a high calibre, dynamic individual with the experience, knowledge and approach to produce high quality, accurate, tailored information and work effectively as part of the team. What you'll do
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- To manage and coordinate timelines for Request for Proposal ("RFP") and Due Diligence Questionnaire ("DDQ") in English, for Intermediary and Institutional clients across the Asia ex-Japan region.
- To create precise and tailored RFP responses based on client-specific questions for both prospects and existing clients..
- To collaborate with various internal stakeholders from different divisions such as Product, Distribution and Infrastructure, who will provide information and data to facilitate the creation of RFPs and DDQs
- Responsible for the production and distribution of "Final Version RFP's" to the Business Development and Client Servicing teams.
- To coordinate with internal stakeholders for the production of questionnaires received from various consultant groups.
- To provide ad-hoc information requests from Business Development and Client Servicing teams in the Asia ex-Japan region.
- To create and maintain high quality Asia ex-Japan corporate level information in the RFP database
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited direction within a team environment
- Deadline driven, ability to prioritise
- Meticulous attention to detail; accurate
- Good command of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What you'll be like
- Understanding of the asset management industry with experience working with a range of investment products
- Analytical skills
- Positive and motivated individual
- An effective team member who is able to communicate and share ideas with colleagues