Contractor, Change Manager/Business Analyst, APAC Operations Change
Schroders is looking for an experienced Change Manager / Business Analyst to join our APAC Operations Change Team on a 1 year contract. You will be part of a wider team to implement the Global Operations Strategy (GOS 2.0) Fund Ecosystem Project in Asia. You will assist the Project Manager, undertake detailed analysis, document detailed business requirements, manage risk governance, process, system gaps and support all project stages including testing and ensure operational readiness. Provide post project implementation support, where necessary. You will report into the APAC Fund Ecosystem Operations Programme and functionally reports into the Reporting Project Manager.
The APAC Operations Change Team is established to assist the APAC COO in the management and implementation of both Strategic as well as BAU change initiatives, programmes as well as projects within the APAC COO remit. The team comprises of a team of Change Management Professionals, covering Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Change Specialists, Business Architect, Project Management Office and is supplemented by dedicated SMEs from the business. The team works closely with Change Teams in the other Hubs as well as associated stakeholders globally. Key Responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following requisites:
- Fund Ecosystem Reporting Workstream is part of the wider Global Operations Strategy (GOS2.0) programme, which aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Delivered globally consistent and data aligned Funds Fact Sheets (FFS)
- Digitize front-end client reporting & self-serve capabilities, enhancing overall client experience and reporting data visualisation through Global Fund Center (GFC)
- Digital Sales Book: Schroder's' "portable library" of content which will enhance sales experience teams and clients.
- Establish and reinforce open and effective communication between Operations business clients, IT partners, vendors, central programme teams and other departments to deliver the Operations scope.
- Deliver the project in time and in quality to meet business objectives
- Establish project cadence and governance framework within the standards
- Establish stakeholder management approach which manages all APAC stakeholder expectations regarding the strategy and associated changes
- Drive team to key deliverables critical path
- Ownership of Project artefacts and outputs to global Workstream initiative standards
- Regular formal and informal status updates to Head of Operations Change
- Management of key project risks and issues
- Management of key project dependencies and to impacted other initiatives in the group
- Participation in FMC central programme regular governance meetings
- Work closely with technology teams and external vendors on the implementation
- Coordinate acceptance tests and rollout with business and operational users
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- Open to a 1 year contract
- At least 3 - 5 years of business analyst experience ideally in Reporting Projects
- Demonstrated effective communication between Operations business clients, IT partners, vendors, central programme teams and other departments to deliver the Operations scope.
- Experience in running with cross functional projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage professionally at all levels within the organisation including senior stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organised and methodical in approach with the ability to communicate at the senior level as well as down to the detail level where required
- A "can do" attitude with a passion for hitting deadlines
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, gernder, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.