Our client is an established Oil & Gas firm with strong global presence. They are currently seeking to hire a highly motivated individual with strong contracts management experience to join their growing team.
- Handle Purchase and Sales Agreement, Storage Agreements, Tenders etc.
- Handle negotiations with third parties around any contract discrepancies
- Negotiation and management of Brokerage Service Agreement
- Evaluate and enhance processes, rules and protocols for administration and execution of contracts and agreements
- At least 3 years of experience in handling legal contracts
- Bachelor of Business, Commerce, Maritime Studies or Laws
- Commodity background preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the Middle East and Asian Oil & Gas market including swaps and other derivative products would be an added advantage
- Experience in drafting and reviewing contracts and agreements would also be an added advantage
- Independent individual able to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Strong teamwork ability, an initiator in the business