Core Engineering Technology, Software Engineer, Vice President
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As part of the Hub catalyst team of Subject Matter Experts, you will help to drive the Modern Engineering Practices program whilst creating solutions that improve our quality, speed, resiliency and scalability of our technology stack. Your deep knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle, tool chains, design, test, and development practices will help your Hub drive improvements across all lines of business and technology groups. You will be part of a team that will collaborate and influence across all software development groups in the Hubs - resolving technical challenges, running deep dive sessions and educational workshops to help drive towards our target state.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in either application, data or infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Expertise in CI/CD and Automated Testing
- Proficiency in Agile and DevOps Culture
- Deep understanding of industry wide modern technology strategies, best practices and toolsets
- Strong influencer and communicator. Ability to influence and partner with large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Fast learner and passionate in learning and applying new technologies
- Data Analysis: Drive data driven outcome-oriented approach to tackling delinquencies
- Certifications on Cloud, AI/ML, Big Data is an advantage