Corporate Account Management, Executive Director, Southeast Asia / Australia
Corporate Account Management, Executive Director, Southeast Asia / Australia General Role Description
Principle Accountabilities and Competencies
- Account Management is responsible for developing first-class strategic customer relationships and engagements with IHS Market's most important customers and identifying customers with significant growth potential. Account Manager is responsible for aligning with IHS Market's Business Lines and broader sales organization to deliver optimum territory sales growth.
- The Southeast Asia / Australia role will have a heavy focus on the Energy, Power, Chemicals Industries and National Governments
- Accountable for business development across the entirety of IHS Market's broad set of customer offerings and deliver opportunities to Business Line Sales Specialist.
- Develop and execute against the annual account sales plan objectives (volume, budget, resources) to support the IHS Markit strategy for the brand and products / solutions.
- Enhance alignment of all IHS Markit customer facing resources to create a first- class, ongoing customer engagement that delivers optimum results.
- Identify, develop and maintain key Sr. Level Relationships at all key accounts.
- Assist in the timely renewals (all products) and account retention.
- Source key strategic deals and facilitate stage development in coordination with Business Line Sales Teams.
- Improve competitive positioning and displace any competitors.
- Provides "Insight" on customer strategies, organization and decision processes to IHS Market Executives, Product Management and Sales organizations.
- Facilitates executive level meetings and introductions.
- Clearly articulate the IHS Markit value proposition at a strategic level.
Principle Accountabilities and Competencies
- 10 plus years' experience in customer facing business development roles
- Is recognized as an accomplished sales professional with experience and ability to work at executive customer levels
- Has accomplished level of industry and / or customer knowledge and expertise aligned to territory role
- Strong collaborative and team building skills with the ability to work across multiple internal teams
- Ability to navigate through ambiguous and / or complex business situations.
- Influences the thinking of others and frequently interacts with senior and executive management.
- Strong understanding of strategic sales process and able to clearly articulate the IHS Markit value proposition.
- Strong existing customer relationship would be positive in candidate selection
Preferred Location - SingaporeIHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.