Corporate Action Analyst (12 months contract)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Adecco Personnel Pte. Ltd.
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
As one of the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors, this bank operates in 12 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific region. This bank offers a broad and integrated range of products and services across all businesses, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients
- Process Corporate Action BAU for Equity product
- Monitor swift messages to perform data scrubbing on corporate action events
- Disseminated notifications of corporate events such as rights issue; dividend reinvestment
- Liaise with custodians to check on different corporate events
- Draft and prepare clients response letter for Corporate Action Events
- Experienced a broad range of operational exposure, in areas corporate action. Some exposure to client servicing work will be an advantage.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fast learner, proactive in nature and has excellent attention for details.
- Knowledge with Excel will be an advantage.
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 91C2918
Company’s Registration number: 198500164K