Corporate Banking Relationship Manager – Regional Coverage (AVP/VP)
- Base + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
An established Global Bank with ambitious growth plans is currently recruiting for Relationship Managers to join their expanding team focusing on Singapore and SEA markets. The ideal candidate should have at least at least 3-5 years of strong knowledge in handling large corporates and regional MNCs, sharp business acumen and with a significant proven record in building new customer relationship. This is an exciting career opportunity to join a successful global team to achieve great success and track records in your career!
- Manage and grow the local large corporates and Regional MNCs across the SEA region.
- Actively look out for new business opportunities and grow the existing clientele base.
- Cross sell the Bank’s full range of financial products & services such as trade finance, syndication facilities, Cash Management, Capital Market for the large regional corporate clients
- Prepare detailed credit applications which include financial analysis, evaluate credit risk, annual credit reviews of accounts and monitor credit quality to attain a profitable account portfolio
- Candidates must possess a recognized Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business related will be added advantage.
- Candidates must have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity handling large corporates, MNCs/Regional Corporates
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin would be preferred as the job would require communication with Chinese speaking counterparts
- Strong in financial analysis and ability to write comprehensive credit reports for independent recommendations to Credit Committee
- Sharp business acumen, excellent interpersonal and analytical skills and strong relationship management
- Candidates must be willing to travel whenever required
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Chew Ling Ling (Reg No: R1763149).
Appreciate that this may not be immediately relevant, but do refer your peers/friends who might be suitable for this opportunity!
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.