- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 12 Jul 18
Corporate Secretary – Trust Services
Established trust services company with local and foreign presence looking to add their latest Corporate Secretary to their stable team.
Through servicing a diverse clientele, you will gain holistic exposure to both Singapore private and listed entities. This is a company that is well-reputed for its family-like environment and its personnel’s wealth of experience.
You will be based in Central Singapore and report to the Head of Corporate Secretarial. In return for your efforts be handsomely remunerated with up to $90,000 per annum on base.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing a portfolio of Singapore private entities and eventually listed entities
• Arranging and attending board/General Meetings and drafting of minutes
• Preparing board/shareholder written resolutions
• Establishing, maintaining and winding up of client companies
• Assisting in client on-boarding and maintenance of client data, including KYC data
• Bachelor of Laws OR ISCA-certified
• More than 6 years’ corporate secretarial experience
• Solid understanding of Singapore Companies Act and relevant AML regulations and guidelines
• Mature and meticulous self-starter able to work with minimum supervision
EA Reg. No. R1216327
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D