- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 14 Aug 18
Corporate Secretary - Corporate Service Provider
A boutique corporate service provider is seeking its latest Corporate Secretary to join their family. You will be exposed to be an exciting array of private and listed-company related work in Singapore and key jurisdictions such as Hong Kong, BVI and the Cayman Islands. You will be located in Central Singapore.
- Handle full spectrum of corporate secretarial work and attend to clients on all corporate secretarial matters
- Incorporation of companies for local and/or overseas clients
- Preparation of necessary documents for AGM, EGM, board and shareholders’ resolutions, striking off etc.
- Provide advice on compliance requirements and ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Conversant in handling statutory filings with ACRA and other relevant authorities
- Submit announcements to SGX
- Other corporate and administrative or ad hoc duties as assigned
You will have:
- >5 years of corporate secretarial experience with exposure to Singapore public listed company work
- Familiarity with SGX Listing Rules and Manual and related regulations
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, resourceful, has initiative and self-motivated
Interested candidates, please submit your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring +65 6632 4699 for further details. You may also refer this position to another person who may be a great fit.
EA Reg No R1762328