- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 17 Jul 18
Corporate & Investment Banking AML Advisory Compliance, VP/SVP
*This is a newly established headcount* My client is a foreign bank that is expanding in Asia. They are looking hire an experienced CIB Compliance Officer to join their AML Advisory Team.
Key highlights of the role:
- Regional role covering APAC
- Senior stakeholder exposure
- Perform various AML/CFT functions
Reporting directly to the SG Head of Compliance, you will advise all investment banking departments on AML/CFT rules and regulations. This is a regional role covering APAC so you will also have a regional functional manager. Your role will assist in implementing and advising on various compliance functions but not limited to:
- KYC (identified adverse media, sanctions, PEPs, etc.)
- Transaction monitoring - conducting investigations on suspicious activity and potentially filing STRs
- Trade Finance Advisory
- Advise BAs to ensure compliance controls are compliant to local regulations
- Provide feedback on changes to KYC procedures
- Collaborate with the bank’s compliance community for different regional projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Degree
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Financial Crime AML advisory
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Preferred candidates will be familiar with local and international regulations.
For interested applicants, kindly send your resume to Samuel Shim at email@example.com
EA License no: 16S8066
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.