- Above S$4k
- Permanent, Full time
- RecruitFirst Singapore
- 29 Jan 18
Client is rank top 5 global electronics contract manufacturer.
- Review the accuracy of Inventory valuation on the Balance Sheet in a Standard Cost environment
- Explain the components that represent the difference between Actual and Forecasted Material Margins, reported by program.
- Perform analyses for management on an ad hoc and recurring basis.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by purchasing, inventory control, or production planning
- Ensure accurate reporting
- Establish new measurement systems if/where appropriate
- Maintain controls and discipline compliant with company standards
- Exchange knowledge and information with other business units/facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organization
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health and Safety, Quality)
- Create reports on materials to supply to business units in order to identify better pricing opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 -4 years of relevant experience
- Diploma with at least 6 years relevant experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills - Macro, Pivot etc
- Good communication and presentation skills to stakeholders and management
Interested applicant, please send your detailed CV to desmondang@recruitfirst,com.sg . (R1101468) Thank you.