- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 15 May 18
The Country Head is responsible for the strategic direction of the business, encompassing people management, strategic client management, liaison with other areas of the bank to ensure superior customer service and solution development and implementation, and ensuring adherence to all legal, regulatory, compliance, risk and other policy standards.
- Formulate and execute coverage strategy/business plan for names managed in the unit including account planning, calling strategy, and customer segmentation.
- Lead and manage the Singapore Branch
- Achieve trusted advisor status through developing close working relationships with customers.
- Raise the bank’s profile with key customer seniors by interpreting macro-economic developments and industry trends.
- Raise bank’s profile by building key cross-functional and cross-geographic networks.
- Champion global network with the bank’s clients.
- Strong product knowledge and analytical ability.
- Credit senior in team with in depth knowledge of credit policies and responsible for Credit decisions /approving credits for customer base. Fully accountable for credit spectrum which includes documentation, Target Market identification, MCA, FCR, due diligence and early problem recognition.
- Increase market share and share of wallet for the portfolio.
- Review/evaluate new business opportunities from a TM and effort/risk reward perspective.
- Formulate customer pricing models, Risk, capacity planning.
- Ensure Compliance and KYC policies are adhered to for customer base.
- Manage Customer Profitability to deliver optimal value to the customer.
- Understand and effectively manage the bank’s global capacities and complexities; sound credit management; regulatory and compliance.
- Member of the regional country management team, attendance of all key committees
- Effective leadership
- Multi-functional job scope – interaction across all areas of the bank
- Self Direction
- Customer Focus
- Ability to utilize information effectively
- Creating partnerships
- Global Effectiveness
- Ability to keep up the pace and speed with the market
- Minimum of 15 years Post graduate banking experience.
- In-depth understanding of compliance issues, global and local regulatory requirements.
- Experience in working with and within a matrix organization and cross-functional teams
- In-depth understanding of banking products – loans / debts (short and long-term), cash management, trade products and finance, FX, interest rate hedging, liquidity management; corporate and structured finance; DCM; derivatives products
- Strong knowledge of investment banking offerings (advisory, equity).
EA Reg no: R1216327
EA Licence No: 11C4684
Company Reg. No: 201131609D