Country Technology Service Manager
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
A Country Technology Service Manager job has just been made available at a global investment bank based in Singapore.
About the Country Technology Service Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all technology service needs are addressed, whilst being the key liaison between the business and technology teams.
- Review the progress of the IT service improvement initiatives for the country, escalating and contributing ideas as appropriate
- Facilitate the evolution and agreement of balanced business risks and commercial service level agreements between the business groups and IT team
- Ensure that the IT team responds to all forms of end-to-end country business technology risk needs, including all audit, local regulatory, compliance, DR, BCP technology component, obsolescence, virus susceptibility and security needs
- Ensure that all local country-based technology vendors are managed well to meet any requirements (e.g. local desktop, network and application support vendors)
- Act as the gatekeeper of the country's production environment by assessing the impact and level of risk as a result of scheduled changes
The successful Country Technology Service Manager will need to have at least six years' experience in service delivery and possess experience working in the corporate and institutional banking and financial markets space.
- Six years' experience in a Service Delivery Manager role, and possess incident, problem and change management skills
- ITIL certification
- Strong corporate and institutional banking and financial markets knowledge and experience
- Good familiarity with the MAS TRM notices (especially 644) and frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Service Delivery Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh