CoverWallet, Junior Software Engineer (Frontend)
We're hiring! CoverWallet, an Aon company
is currently recruiting a Junior Software Engineer (Frontend) to join our new team in Singapore. About Us
CoverWallet, an Aon company, was founded in 2015 to reinvent the $100 billion small business insurance industry by using data, design, and technology. As a part of Aon, a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions with 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries, CoverWallet has the mentality and culture of a high-growth startup with the backing and support of a global multinational company.
CoverWallet is the easiest way for businesses to understand, buy, and manage insurance online and has been recognized as a CNBC Upstart 100, won the Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was named "One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America" by Entrepreneur Magazine. The Opportunity
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world .
- A fun, multicultural, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- We are a fast-paced, growing firm that is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make a difference. We expect massive growth over the next few years, which means you can expect plenty of opportunities for advancement.
- Frontend based applications development
- Work as part of a team with other engineers to build and deliver features
- Develop/Integrate with clients and service APIs for partners and our own applications
- Contribute to designing the architecture of our Frontend systems
- Participate in code reviews, identify and apply best practices for software development
- Create and deliver detailed technical documentation
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists/time estimates and deliver assignments based on requirements
How to Apply
- Experience with clean code principles
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, and a delivery process based on pull-requests
- Experience with test-driven software design
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and deployment processes
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills to interact with multi-functional global teams
- Team player
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is preferred
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.