Credit Admin Officer
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
As part of our expansion, we are inviting dynamic and committed Credit Admin Officer talent to join our team in Singapore as we embark for greater growth.
Operations – Credit Admin Officer
1. Credit Administration
- Preparation and processing of loan drawdown/rollover/repayment and securities buying/interest payment/principle repayment.
- Liaison with Treasury Dept. and/or agent bank on the interest rate fixing.
- Liaison with customers on the interest rate and foreign exchange rate for non-syndicated loans.
- In charge of monitoring:
- collection of fees income (including commitment fee)
- next interest rate fixing / interest payment / principal repayment
- receipt of incoming funds
- Recording of all credit activities and preparation of admin work sheet and ledger card for each individual borrower/securities.
- In charge of maintaining credit admin files:
- credit files on all borrowers
- transactions files (E.g. drawdown / rollover /repayment details and fees collection)
- legal files
- credit related financial reports
2. Financial Reporting
- Generating monthly/quarterly/half-yearly financial reports (E.g. MAS Notice 639, 639A, 757, 630, Banking Act Section 31, 33, 35 etc.) to Head Office and MAS.
- Providing necessary financial information upon request
- Cover up duties for deposit /remittance / settlement processing when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by Head of Operations
- Min. Education Level : Diploma (Field of Study : Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics and related)
- At least 2 years operations experience in financial institution
- Highly preferred back office processing
- Language : English and Chinese
- Proficient in Mandarin is required, as the candidate will be working closely with Chinese colleagues and produce technical documentation for colleagues in China
- Proficiency in using of Microsoft Office software, tidy writing and efficient data and words input.