- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Our client is an international Investment Management firm providing a range of investment products to clients globally. They are expanding their team and are seeking a Credit Analyst with a biased towards China market. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for covering China investment grade and high yield credit. The incumbent will develop credit opinions as well as offer relative value opinions. The role will conduct analysis of local currency and external debt obligations of China companies across all sectors. The incumbent will prepare research reports to support investment decisions and recommendations to portfolio managers.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 3 years of corporate credit analysis experience within an investment management firm, rating agency or sell side research firm.
- Proven analytical skills including strong understanding of the credit metrics in Asia
- Strong tertiary qualification in Finance/Economics; CFA desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication and good presentation skills
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.