Credit Analyst/Assistant Relationship Manager (Institutional Banking)
- 60-72k Neg
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
Large and reputable Asian bank
- Familiarize yourself with internal credit processes and credit policies of the bank and the department;
- Cover credit for banks domiciled in South and South East Asia as well as the Middle East.
- Assist in the preparation of credit applications and annual / semi-annual credit reviews involving in-depth analysis of banks' financial standing, industry review, country assessment and business outlook.
- Co-present credit cases to credit committee together with the relationship managers;
- Liaise actively with other departments including Credit / Credit Admin at branch level and at head office;
- Make joint call visits to bank customers with the relationship managers as and when required;
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc market / banking news updates for banks and countries covered by the department.
- Assist in liaising with customers and counterparties and handling transactions when the RM is not in the office;
- Assist in compliance matters such as AML/KYC due diligence etc.
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university;
- 3 to 5 years of credit experience in a bank, preferably with FI coverage in the abovementioned regions;
- Good understanding of the global FI industry;
- Be familiar with basic FI products including trade, loans, capital markets and treasury in order to effectively support the department’s business/credit requirements;
- Acceptable bank credit analysis skills and ability to make independent recommendation of clients' credit profile;
- A good team player with the ability to work well independently within tight timelines and to multi-task;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.