BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Position Purpose
Prepare credit papers and monitor the credit of a portfolio of Vietnamese Corporate clients
• Gather appropriate client information to identify, present and mitigate risks.
• Spread financial statements, propose an appropriate counterparty rating and recovery rate on facility using the Bank's internal systems
• Deliver a complete, synthetic and coherent up-to-date counterparty and credit risk analysis, based on facts and compliant with the Bank's guidelines.
• Complete Credit Proposals enabling the Credit Committee to make an informed decision.
• Support the Relationship Manager / Front Officer in credit process-related matters
• Interact with parties involved in the credit process
• Active portfolio monitoring and dissemination of relevant information
• Ensure annual reviews are performed and approved timely
• Monitoring of financial covenants and conditions
• Timely completion of watchlist reports
• Keep updated with credit methodologies and policies.
• Understanding of facility pricing mechanism/tool and related process
• Keep updated with Compliance / CSR requirements on clients' businesses
• Share information and develop industry intelligence.
• Co-present of Credit Proposals to local Credit Committees.
• Meet clients jointly with Relationship Managers, when and where possible, to deepen the understanding of a credit.
• Participate in discussions on potential deals.
• Participate in projects linked to improving credit process efficiency.
• Contribute to any other portfolio or credit administrative and statistical works as required by management from time to time.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with various product partners and Relationship Managers.
• Required to take initiative, prioritize tasks on hand and multi-task
Specific Qualifications Required
• Ability to read, write and converse fluently in Vietnamese and English
• Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Up to 3 years of relevant working experience. Fresh graduates with good credentials may be considered.