Credit Analyst (1 year contract)
- SGD4500.00 - SGD5500.00 per month
- Temporary, Full time
- Hays Banking Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 09 Jan 18 2018-01-09
A leading multinational bank is looking for a credit analyst to join their team.
Your new company
A leading multinational bank which offers a wide range of banking products and financial services.
Your new role
- Coordinate various activities relating to Credit Risk streams for the analysis and implementation of BCBS239 requirement.
- Ensure all regulatory reporting are completed accurately within timelines, and perform periodic review on reporting process to ensure compliance of regulations and group guidelines.
- To monitor new MAS requirement to manage system enhancement and conduct UAT to comply with the regulatory requirement.
- Provide business requirements for necessary system changes, work with technology teams to ensure deliverables covering relevant testing for implementation.
- Ensure the policy and process are in compliant with regulatory and group guidelines.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior exposure in Consumer Banking regulatory reporting/projects role in Credit Risk for 3-5 years.
- Familiarity with RWA calculation, Basel IRB model, Pillar 1, Pillar 3 disclosure.
- Hands on experience of managing MAS regulatory reporting and system enhancement experience under Moody's solution (Fermat, Ray).
- SAS, SQL programming experience.