Credit Analyst, Financial Institutions sector
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- SearchAsia , EA Licence No: 11C4078
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Established international bank is looking to hire an experienced Credit Analyst to join their growing team.
1) Familiarize with internal credit processes and credit policies of the bank and the department;
2) Cover credit for banks and non-bank financial institutions domiciled in South and South East Asia as well as the Middle East:
3) Assist in the preparation of credit applications and annual / semi-annual credit reviews involving in-depth analysis of banks' financial standing, industry review, country assessment and business outlook;
4) Analyse past and current financial information and performance of the obligor;
5) Prepare financial models and projections based on reasonable assumptions;
6) Co-present credit cases to credit committee together with the relationship managers;
7) Liaise actively with other departments including Credit / Credit Admin at branch level and at head office;
8) Provide periodic and ad-hoc market / banking news updates for banks and countries covered by the department;
9) Assist in regulatory and compliance matters such as AML/KYC due diligence etc.
1) Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university
2) At least 5 years of credit analysis experience in a bank, preferably on bank and/or non-bank FI coverage in the abovementioned regions
3) Good understanding of the global FI industry
4) Be familiar with basic FI products including trade finance, loans, capital markets and treasury in order to effectively support the department’s business/credit requirements
5) Good bank credit analysis skills and ability to make independent recommendation of clients' credit profile
6) A good team player with the ability to work well independently within tight timelines and to multi-task
7) Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills with the ability to influence and persuade
Interested Applicants, please forward an updated CV in WORD DOC, to Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio at email@example.com (R1106978 / 16S8107). We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.