Credit Collections, Associate/AVP
- S$3,300 - S$5,500
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- MoolahSense Private Limited
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
As part of the Credit Risk Management function, credit collections work closely to maximise loan profitability so as to reward decisions of our lenders. The role is pivotal to maintaining quality in our loan portfolio so as to enable seamless adoption of digital SME lending
- Contact and follow up with customers via various channels to regularise overdue payments nad render prompt service on customers' requests
- Execute, implement and continuously improve the collections and recovery process to maximise profitability and minimise tail risk exposure to lenders
- Drive and execute digitalization initiatives for the collections and recovery process
- Leverage on data and analysis to provide contextualised insights to improve key results in collections and recovery.
- Administer, monitor and commit to defined recovery measures
- Degree/Diploma in any related field
- At least 3 years of experience in credit collections, preferably at a financial institution
- Works in a fast paced environment.