- Competitive remuneration terms.
- Permanent, Full time
- The Bank of East Asia, Limited
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
We invite qualified and experienced credit risk management professionals from the banking sector to join our team.
You will assist in the credit assessment on new and existing credit proposals. Candidates with relevant credit risk experience in mortgage lending, program lending and middle market preferred. You will be required to
• Perform credit assessment on new credit proposals and review existing accounts,
• Review and report on account and portfolio performance,
• Provide financial analysis and projections,
• Identify key risks and mitigating factors in your credit evaluation, and
• Plan and organise to ensure the credit review workflow can be ready for the approval process in timely manner.
Additionally, you will participate in portfolio stress tests, review program lending guidelines and update lending guidelines, risk policies and reporting on business segments, industry and country knowledge.
Qualification and Experience:
Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree with no less than 8 to 10 years’ relevant banking experience in credit risk assessment in a senior role with a full licensed bank. Good communication and writing skills will be essential requisites for this post.
Candidates with good credit knowledge of the construction industry and practices will be favourably considered. Other desired attributes include ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.