- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
This role is responsible for the spreading of financial statements and performing in-depth qualitative and quantitative risk analysis and writing credit proposals on potential/existing customers to enable decisions on approval/renewal/extension or withdrawal of credit facilities.
• Analyze financials and ensure annual reviews and credit packages are on schedule and as per bank's policies.
• Develop independent assessments of the appropriate risk rating for the reviewed clients and record analyses and conclusions.
• Respond to queries raised by auditors on particular portfolios, past credit reviewed, policy matters, credit system questions & etc.
• Spread and analyze financial statements in order to evaluate credit quality and portfolio risk.
• Assist in the set-up/maintenance of the credit administration system.
• Review legal documentation.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or any relevant discipline
• Minimum 8 years of experience in a Credit Risk Management role of a Financial Institution, preferably with international experience across multinational banks, extensive experience and involvement in credit approval process
• Strong South East Asia experience is essential
• Innovative and strategic thinking skills
• Solid experience and knowledge in credit risk management and risk assessment skills
• In-depth knowledge of Banking sector, clients’ sectors, industries and market trends
• Knowledge of FAB’s products and business strategies
• Strong decision making skills with sound and accurate judgement ability
• High integrity and business ethics
• Strong people management skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and strong team player
• Attention to detail / analytical skills
• Assist and perform with adhoc tasks/ projects as required