- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- CTBC Bank Co., Ltd
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Responsible for the day-to-day management of credit risks arising from exposures booked in Singapore Branch, Ho Chi Minh Branch, New Delhi/Sriperumbudur Branches and OBU Head Office. Define, approve and recommend to Head of Credit through close liaison with business units, realistic and acceptable parameters of the Bank's risk appetite in terms of business activities and products, size and nature of clients, industry and country diversification/mix.
1. To complete independent risk assessments and management process, monitoring compliance with risk related requirements and limits imposed by regulators and the Bank.
2. To ensure that credit facilities are prepared and approved in compliance with established policies and exposure limits set by regulators and the Bank.
3. To identify, evaluate and recommend mitigation of risks associated with credit proposals/corporate finance deals and report risk exposures arising from business units to Head of Credit.
4. To make recommendations on necessary improvements/amendments to credit policies and procedures and ensure that these are implemented as and when approved.
5. To provide support and advice to business units and other support units on credit related matters.
6. To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
1. Strong technical knowledge of the Bank's credit approval process, systems and controls and credit risk management.
2. Possess strong financial and credit analysis skills.
3. Sound working knowledge of Banking Law, Credit Policies, Asset & Liability Management Policies.
For interested parties, please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV with current and expected salary.