You will assist in the credit assessment on new and existing credit proposals. Candidates with relevant credit risk experience in trade finance (middle market and large corporates) preferred. You will be required to
• Perform credit assessment on new credit proposals and review existing accounts,
• Review and report on account and portfolio performance,
• Provide financial analysis and projections,
• Identify key risks and mitigating factors in your credit evaluation, and
• Plan and organise to ensure the credit review workflow can be ready for the approval process in timely manner.
Additionally, you will participate in portfolio stress tests, review and update lending guidelines as well as ad-hoc projects.
Qualification and Experience
Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree with no less than 7 to 10 years’ relevant banking experience in credit risk assessment in a senior role with a full licensed bank. Good communication and writing skills will be essential requisites for this post.
Other desired attributes include ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.