Credit Manager, Asia Pac
- Permanent, Full time
- Target Partners Executive Search , EA Licence No: 09C4648
- 14 Oct 18
Highly visible role, strong financial analysis experience, regional coverage, min 5 years of relevant corporate credit experience
CREDIT MANAGER ASIA
Our client is the regional Asia Pac office, with HQ in Europe. They are in diversified industries with offices in multiple countries. As part of their plan to further grow their presence in Asia, they are seeking to hire a Regional Credit Manager.
This is a high visibility role with regional exposure. You are responsible for the Credit Strategy and credit risk management for all business units in ASIA.
- Manage, formulate and ensuring compliance with credit policy and procedures
- Implement group policies and procedures, identifying the weaknesses and opportunities to set the right priorities for credit risk management
- Analyze customer risk profiles and manage customer onboarding process with risk management in mind
- Managing, monitoring and reporting the programs implemented
- Training colleagues and create risk awareness within the organization.
- Build processes in managing the daily risk per customer including:
- application of credit insurance
- application of credit check procedure in ERP systems
- cooperation with internal organization (supply chain, commercial, legal)
- Rendering support to the finance organization, business, and communication to the stakeholders of procedures and programs
- Min 5 years of relevant credit-related experience
- Good relevant university degree
- Strong financial analysis skills (financial statements interpretation)
- Experience in credit insurance
- Good stakeholders’ management skills, leadership, hands-on, strong communication, collaborative, learner, team spirit, initiative.
- Good knowledge of ERP (billing, receivables and reporting processes) is a plus
We encourage interested qualified candidates to email an updated resume in word doc format to email@example.com indicating current and expected compensation.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
[Florence Teo, R1105626]