Credit Policy and & Portfolio Management – Unsecured & Secured Retail Products Multiple Banks (AVP & VP)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 29 Jun 18 2018-06-29
Good culture Exciting opportunity Reputable company
You will be part of the Group Credit Policy and Portfolio Management team responsible for credit policy for Unsecured/ Secured Retail Credit products
What will you be doing?
- Design, formulate and manage credit policies related to retail products.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders for development of products to refine policy and process requirements.
- Independently manage, develop and implement effective risk management strategies that help mitigate credit losses.
- Continuous evaluation of effectiveness of current policies and strategies, highlighting concerns if any and proposing remedial actions.
- Tracking of portfolio performance using SAS
- Design benchmarks for the portfolio to enable portfolio to remain within acceptable risk framework.
- Must be able to effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to senior risk management
- Liaise with various stakeholders including operation units and other parties to roll out credit policies as approved by top management and evaluate their effectiveness over time.