This role will support the Credit business in the Asia region of this growing global private bank from an operational and Credit Risk monitoring perspective.
- Actively monitor ongoing Credits as per the Credit Policy guidelines
- Manage daily margin and limit excesses, collateral maintenance
- Perform tracking /monitoring/escalation of covenants, internal approval conditions
- Validation of trades (payments, loan drawdowns, purchases) in CAC ‘s queue
- Prepare and be responsible for monthly internal reports and assist in developing reporting solutions on credit reports to be submitted to CAC Asia and Head Office
- Prepare external regulatory credit report
- Close collaboration with Credit structuring team, traders, legal and compliance on exceptional conditions monitoring issues, clients’ trading position, and regulatory issues respectively
- Atleast 3, ideally more years of relevant experience in a credit risk/control position, ideally within the Private Banking/ Wealth Management.
- Good understanding of credit processes and policies
- Degree or Diploma in Banking/Finance or any related discipline
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills