Credit Risk Management - Corporate Banking - VP level
- Base + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 08 Jan 18 2018-01-08
A leading global Corporate Bank is seeking a senior credit risk professional for for their credit risk management team.
Your responsibilites would include but not limited to:-
- Conduct risk assessment and approve on credit proposals for large corporates within delegated authority.
- Partner with the business to deliver strategic advice whilst remaining within agreed risk appetite and optimising use of risk capital.
- Active involvement in portfolio reviews and formulation of business strategies.
- Participate in the local credit committees and provide guidance to junior members in the team.
To be considered for this role, you will be a degree holder and will have a minimum of 15 years’ credit risk experience. The incumbent must have a strong background in preparing detailed and thorough analysis and have good knowledge of Corporate Banking and Credit Risk Management. Due to the nature of the job, the candidate must possess strong communication skills to partner with business stakeholders and effectively represent risk management.