Assist to control the credit risk of the company, assess credit applications & prepare report, suggest policy and procedure changes / improvements, follow up on credit requirements and credibility deterioration warning signs
Credit Risk Manager
- As the major contact point and credit officer for Singapore Office, the candidate should be communicating with Singapore local team on a daily basis to process their new / renewal credit applications, prepare responses / additional requirements to the applications, and formulate approval suggestions to approvers;
- Assign appropriate internal credit rating for Singapore Office’s facilities;
- Work with Singapore business team to conduct regular reviews of existing credit facilities to ensure in-depth understanding of the performance of those facilities;
- Identify credibility /asset quality deterioration warning signs and remind business team / management to take prompt actions to protect the Company’s interests;
- Assist to review/develop credit risk management policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by team head / supervisor.
- University graduate in Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines;
- Good knowledge and experience of credit risk management;
- Proficiency in MS office applications, with knowledge of VBA preferred;
- Diligent, proactive and with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- CFA and/or FRM qualifications are a plus.
- Minimum 5-6 years’ relevant experience in financial sector, preferably in credit risk function
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin, including Putonghua (in order to liaise with Putonghua and Mandarin speaking associates)