Our client, a leading multinational Bank is looking to expand the Credit Risk team in Singapore. This role sits under their Corporate and Institutional Banking team, covering the Asia region whilst working closely with internal and external stakeholders to make informed decisions across the group.
Role and responsibilities:
- Determine and flag potential Credit risk issues on transactions pertaining to the Corporate and Institutional Banking Group's business
- Client facing role, you will be providing advice on credit proposal origination, transaction approvals and portfolio monitoring within the relevant businesses
- Strong understanding of macro and microeconomics which might affect credit quality and propose appropriate rating recommendations and changes based on the Group's risk appetite
- Regular credit-related data reporting for both internal and external stakeholders and involvement in audit reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline from Top tier Universities
- 6+ years of relevant experience in credit analysis of regional corporates
- Strong track record of extracting, analysing and tabulating relevant data to draft credit papers and make approval recommendations
- Experience liaising with regulators on credit risk related obligations or reporting
Kindly reach out to Melvin.Ling@hudson.com if you're keen to find out more or discuss further.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
Melvin Ling Poh Hwee
EA Personnel Registration ID:R1874158