- SGD120000 - SGD180000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Bonuses & Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 16 May 18
Credit Risk Manager, Commodities | Singapore
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: SGD120000 - SGD180000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Bonuses & Benefits
- Job Type: Full time
Our client is a leading Commodities house and we are hiring or a Credit Risk Manager, VP/Director level to be based in SingaporeOur client is a leading Commodities firm, we are hiring for a Credit Risk Manager VP/Director to be based in Singapore.
Our ideal candidate for this role should have at least 8 years of experience in Credit Risk, Credit Analysis or a related Credit role. We are keen to see candidates from Oil, Energy, Agris, Metal or related Commodities businesses. Candidates who have experience in LNG (liquefied natural gas) might have an advantage.
The main responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager VP role with the Commodities firm:
- Recommend Credit Limits for the business and handle Credit Risk Analysis
- Due diligence, financial analysis and credit evaluation
- Ensure credit risk is managed within the limits and the credit processes are in place
- Reviewing and analysis of Counterparty Ratings
- Prepare Risk reports for Senior Management use
- Risk projects
Please call us at +65 6589 4410 with your interest, or apply directly to Selby Jennings.