Credit Risk Modeller / AVP
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 23 Sep 17
An exciting Credit Risk Modeller / AVP job has just become available at a leading provider of research and analytics services to the global financial and corporate sectors based in Singapore.
About the Credit Risk Modeller / AVP Role:
In this business critical role you will be part of the fast-growing risk management services group as a subject-matter expert in the field of credit risk modelling.
- Deliver end-to-end solutions maintaining quick turnaround times and high quality standards
- Involved in credit risk and IFRS 9 model development for retail portfolios and stress testing
- Participate in brain storming sessions and propose hypothesis, approaches & techniques
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal stakeholders and external clients, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum three years' risk analytics / quantitative analytics experience
- Experience in credit risk modelling, impairment modelling, portfolio loan loss and provision forecasting
- Knowledge of Basel and IFRS 9 regulations will be a strong plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eye for detail and the ability to quickly learn as needed
This international global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Risk Modeller / AVP job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656722 May Jin Yap