Credit Risk VP | Retail Banking | Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6685
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
Our client is a leading Investment business and we are hiring for a VP Credit Risk to focus on a portfolio of Retail and SME clients across Asia.
Our client is leading Investment & Financial Services Firm with strong Investments in Asia. We are hiring a VP Credit Risk Analysis person to focus on a portfolio of SMEs and Retail/ Consumer Banking businesses across Asia.
Our ideal candidate for this role should have at least 15 years of experience in Credit Risk, Credit Analysis, Counterparty Risk or a related Risk function within a Bank, Financial Institution, Fin Tech or related business.
The main responsibilities of the VP Credit Risk Analysis role:
- Oversee a portfolio of transactions and set risk limits and risk appetite for the business across Asia
- Lead Risk Analysis for a portfolio of Retail/Consumer and Small Business loans
- Oversee Credit Policy and ensure all regulations are adhered to
- Handle due diligence, credit analysis and counter-party risk analysis for a portfolio of Retail and SME clients
- Risk Analysis and asses Credit of clients to approve transactions
- Take part in on boarding of new clients
- Ensure risk is managed within limits and risk appetite of the firm
- Ensure the Portfolio mix is effective and optimised
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders and be point of contact for all Credit matters