The Credit Strategist role will combine fundamental credit analysis with relative value assessment to provide the firm's clients with executable trade ideas across the Asia investment grade investment universe. The candidate must be able to compare investments across Asia IG and conclude with a strategy which includes picks and pans on both sectors and issuers. The Credit Strategist will work within FICC with traders, salespeople, and senior management on a daily basis in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Publishing compelling trade recommendations within both the primary and secondary market.
- Formulating a credit strategy based on sector & issuer preferences while incorporating technical considerations.
- Writing monthly and quarterly credit strategy thought pieces to help investors in their decision making process.
- Producing timely credit market commentary to keep clients updated on recent market developments and their impact on related sectors.
- Fundamental credit research on issuers to support traders with their positioning.
- Responding to client enquiries and also internal enquiries on questions regarding the team's credit strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- 5-7 years of experience in credit research or previous sell-side experience as a trading desk analyst is preferred.
- Deep expertise and knowledge of Asia investment grade corporates and the strong ability to work independently.
- CFA or progression toward designation/degree is a plus.