Cross Asset Listed Distribution Sales - Sales - Singapore
- Listed structured products distribution targeting individual retail investors, including HK listed warrants, CBBCs, and Singapore listed Daily Leverage Certificates (DLCs)
- Solid understanding of retail investment appetite and financial market investment trends, with focus in equities (HK, Singapore).
- Product distributions through retail securities brokers and marketing on digital online financial channels (preferably with experience in Singapore)
- Establish long term business relationships with securities brokers, building a strong franchise for SG among the investment community
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, experience in managing and launching projects or products, and effective marketing campaigns
- Strong communication and presentation skills - confident public speaker in events and product trainings to securities brokers and retail investors, as well as the media
- Team Player - Strong sales and trading alignment, develop dialogue with other sales to facilitate information sharing and to foster cross selling
- Being responsible and able to work in a highly regulated environment
Profile required Profile Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Client - Client focus: I put long term relationship with our clients at the center of my actions, whatever my position
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities
- Commitment - Inspiration: I support the vision and the strategy
Business insight Environment: Company Description
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Singapore Branch
Starting date: 2021/03/01
Publication date: 2021/01/21