Job Reference #207154BR
You'll be working within the dynamic team of project and program specialists within Change the Bank Portfolio Execution (CPE) based in Singapore. CPE supports APAC-wide WM delivery of key strategic and business critical change. Your expertise
• You have at least 8 project and program delivery
• You have experience of program and portfolio governance and administration
• You have a good understanding of operational processes of regulatory topics within the financial services industry
• You have strong analytical, communication and facilitation skills
• You have SharePoint and PPM tool experience
•You are able to collaborate with all levels within the organization About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.