Customer Experience Research Analyst - Digital Venture
We're looking for a Customer Experience Research Analyst to work onsite within our Digital Venture office. We're a very small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
As a Customer Experience Research Analyst , you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high quality products for our customers.
Customer Experience (CX) Research Analyst
You will be a member of a multidisciplinary team as part of a broader portfolio to design, develop and deliver one of our key product or service propositions. You are a digital native with a natural intuition for design and technology, coupled with a strategic mindset. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high degrees of ambiguity, get excited by solving complex problems and are happy to roll your sleeves up and get things done. You will be the voice of the customer in everything we do, helping to shape our strategic roadmap based on what will best serve our customers' needs. Role Responsibilities
• Be responsible for designing, conducting, analysing, and presenting research, in a fast-paced agile software development environment, from the initial stages of enquiry, through A/B testing, to post go-live validation
• Employ a wide range of research methods including strategic design research and contextual inquiry, participatory design workshops, leading interviews, formative and summative usability studies, designing and conducting quantitive surveys, and analytics and UX metrics
• Lead research projects with cross-functional stakeholders including designers, product owners, and developers, ensuring all stakeholders are exposed to and experience customer insights first hand
• Track, communicate and evangelise insights, goals and metrics to Product Teams
• Work autonomously on multiple concurrent propositions supporting the UX Designers and their corresponding Product Teams Our Ideal Candidate
• Undergraduate degree in Psychology, Social Science, Human Computer Interaction, with a focus on qualitative and quantitative research, or an equivalent qualification
• 5+ years of relevant experience conducting research as part of a team dedicated to developing digital service offerings
• Positive attitude and an intrinsic motivation to deliver highest quality work
• Strong interpersonal and teaming skills, empathy and willingness to work in multidisciplinary teams
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .